Saturday, July 21, 2012

OpErotica


       OpTwister 24in by 60in Acrylic, Epoxy Resin


 I wanted to share my new series OpErotica with you. I have been studding optical illusions for the last couple of years and have been trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my art. I Finally figured it out with combining op-art and erotica to create OpErotica.


OpOrgasm 48in by 36in Acrylic, Epoxy Resin

OpOrgasm is my most successful OpErotic painting. When I look at this work it creates a physical feeling that ripples threw your body makes you feel that moment before orgasm you can get the idea from this small image but when the paint is almost as big as you the felling overwhelms the hole body.




 OpLiquid 36in by 48in Acrylic Epoxy Resin 





OpDream 48in by 36in Acrylic, Epoxy Resin   

No comments:

Post a Comment