Friday, May 3, 2013

Chicago's Brave New Art World

It was a Brave New Art World last night and Street Rescue or Destroy was there. It was nice to see people in the galleries in River North Gallery District. I was hoping to see something new and fresh in the galleries but it was the same old same old nothing new or fresh some street performers nothing exiting. I did have a great time all my friends were there the art wasn't bad. Street Rescue or destroy was success art was saved there was some destruction but not much. I took some great photo's but when I got home there was no memoir card in my camera oops. I did not make to every space so maybe there was a Brave New Art World out there.

Chicago's Brave new world didn't seem much different than last years art world I hope the next event is a little more Brave. I do recommend coming to their next event Street Rescue or Destroy will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment