Wednesday, May 21, 2014

RESCUE OR DESTROY? That is the question

These paintings will be destroyed June 5th if you do not rescue them.

I dream of women, acrylic and epoxy 18in by 24in

 I am letting you decided if my artwork is important are these paintings worthy of being contemporary art is what I am doing as an artist appreciated or will it go unnoticed and end up in the land fill or on your wall?


Dreaming of imaginary friends, acrylic and epoxy 18in by 24in

 I am starting to put up art work that is more relevant to what I am doing as an artist. This painting is part of my dream series. This is the true test is what I am doing as an artist appreciated will this work be rescued or Destroyed.


Exploration in dreams, acrylic and epoxy 18in by 24in

These Painting are acrylic and epoxy 18in by 24in they are some of the first of my 3D inward paintings they are about a quarter of an inch deep a doze or more layers of epoxy and acrylic.


No comments:

Post a Comment